Governance badge

• Did you make a forum account?
  • Are you also active on the Discord?

Comment with your Discord handle below to get a special “governance” label in Discord.

This will help other users see whether you’re active in and aware of the forum. In the future, this could be modified to reflect that users have participated in actual proposals, or other important governance activities.

5 Likes

Discord account: Tristen#7439

2 Likes

I can only view messages on discord but I cannot post any message or content on your discord group and it said I don’t have such permission to post anything. That’s weird that I have used discord in last year’s crypto bull run and had no issue to post any content in discord. My userame is Feiba#6791. It means Crypto Buffett.

3 Likes

I would check to see if you have confirmed you have read the rules since it makes you reply with an emoji before being able to post on discord channel.

2 Likes

Discord account- maximo3453#9821

1 Like

This is under rules’ page but I don’t where to reply with an emoji to post on discord channel.

1 Like

You need to react with the DDX logo and you should be good to go🤝

1 Like

How do I react to DDX logo on discord channel? Can you point to me on the screenshot above? I sent Ainsley a message asking to enable posting function on discord.

1 Like

It looks like you figured it out! This measure is in place to help reduce spam on Discord.

Yes, thank you all for help.

1 Like

Discord account tonythanh#6093

1 Like

thecryptoforager#7851

1 Like

Discord account : Anh426#2492

1 Like

Hey guys, what good news! My discort maxakyla#1518

2 Likes

username: Shrimpy#7405

2 Likes